2022-2023 School Year Registration
Out of County/State/Country:
STEP 1: Please Fill out the Online Registration and upload documents here:
STEP 2: Please Provide the Following Required Three Proofs of Residency
- Current deed or property tax assessment records; or current lease, rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Current copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service.
- One of the four following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, Florida driver’s license, Florida ID card, or voter registration as evidence that parent(s) owns and lives at the residence.
STEP 3: Please Provide the Following Other Required Documentation
- Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age. Please see section 1003.21, Florida Statutes, for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school). If a student has ever been in a Florida public or private school at any time throughout his/her school career, a new physical examination is NOT required for entry.
- Current Immunization records, DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form that is transcribed by a health professional. (See Immunization/Physical Requirements for school entry).
- Social Security number, if available (verify number with card; do not copy card).
- Report Card (with grades), middle school records, withdrawal grades form if transferring during the school year, or transcript for proper course placement.
- If applicable, Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce (dissolution of marriage) or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
- If applicable, Special Education records are required prior to enrollment for placement. (IEP, TIEP, Psychological Report, Gifted EP).
- If applicable, 504 Plan.
STEP 4: Guidance Counselor will send an email with course card and confirm start date.
If your student is an in county transfer from a Pasco County Middle School you will only need to complete the Release of Records form linked below. You will also need to provide two proofs of residency (bill or lease) and a copy of parent ID.Registration Packet
Affidavit of Residency:
If the parent/guardian and student are living with someone else and the parent/guardians name is not on the proof of residency (lease or bill) you will need to complete the Affidavit of Residency which is linked below. The first page is to be filled out by the parent/guardian, the second page must be notarized and the bottom half is filled out by the owner. To finish enrollment the affidavit of residency must be complete with a copy of parent/guardian ID, a copy of owners ID and 2 proofs of residency with the owners name on it. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org .Affidavit of Residency