Student Registration


All Student registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be done virtually, via email.

Any questions can be directed to our Registrar Ms. Korte ( Once a family has completed the registration process, Ms. Korte will assign a school counselor, whom will sent up a zoom meeting with the family to review academic history and select courses for the 2020-2021 school year.