2022-2023 School Year Registration
Out of County/State/Country:
STEP 1: Please Fill out the Online Registration and upload documents here:
STEP 2: Please Provide the Following Required Three Proofs of Residency
- Current deed or property tax assessment records; or current lease, rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Current copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service.
- One of the four following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, Florida driver’s license, Florida ID card, or voter registration as evidence that parent(s) owns and lives at the residence.
STEP 3: Please Provide the Following Other Required Documentation
- Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age. Please see section 1003.21, Florida Statutes, for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school). If a student has ever been in a Florida public or private school at any time throughout his/her school career, a new physical examination is NOT required for entry.
- Current Immunization records, DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form that is transcribed by a health professional. (See Immunization/Physical Requirements for school entry).
- Social Security number, if available (verify number with card; do not copy card).
- Report Card (with grades), middle school records, withdrawal grades form if transferring during the school year, or transcript for proper course placement.
- If applicable, Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce (dissolution of marriage) or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
- If applicable, Special Education records are required prior to enrollment for placement. (IEP, TIEP, Psychological Report, Gifted EP).
- If applicable, 504 Plan.
STEP 4: Guidance Counselor will send an email with course card and confirm start date.